We encourage all UBC Vancouver undergraduate students (regardless of Faculty) to submit their work for publication. Submissions must be of historical relevance. While original research is preferred, we consider all content submitted to us, including the work of lower-year students (1st/2nd year standing).
Before submitting your work, please be sure to follow our Submissions Checklist:
- Paper is in Word (.doc) format
- Paper is written by a student at the undergraduate level attending UBC
- Paper should be history-related
- Should be between 1500-4000 words (ish)
- Paper has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
Submit your papers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 1st, 2017. Submissions that do not follow all of our guidelines will not be considered for publication.
Feel free to email us at the above address with any questions.