We encourage all UBC Vancouver undergraduate students (regardless of Faculty) to submit their work for publication. Submissions must be of historical relevance. While original research is preferred, we consider all content submitted to us. We ask that book reviews be limited to books published within the past two years.
Before submitting your work, please be sure to follow our Submissions Checklist:
- Has an abstract (1 paragraph summarizing your paper)
- Paper is in Word (.doc) format
- Paper is written by a student at the undergraduate level
- Follows Chicago Citation Style
- Written in 12-point font, double-spaced and no more than 25 pages in length (excluding footnotes and bibliography)
- Paper has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
Submit your papers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions that do not follow all of our guidelines will not be considered for publication.
Feel free to email us at the above address with any questions.